Saturday: 4:00 PM (Vigil) Sunday: 8:00, 9:30 & 11:30 AM
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM
Friday: 8:30 AM (7:30 AM during the summer months)
Our prayer chapel, attached to the church, is open throughout the day and evening for private prayer before the Blessed Sacrament. Entrance to the chapel is on Morningside Road.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and Benediction
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament is on Wednesdays from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm in the chapel at the parish offices.
Please join us for a Eucharistic Holy Hour and Adoration on the first Monday of the month beginning at 7:30 pm in the church.
Saturdays at 3pm until all have been heard. Times are also available by appointment.
Prayers & Devotions
- The Rosary is prayed before daily Mass in church.
- The Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet are prayed after daily Mass.
- The Divine Mercy Chaplet and all 20 decades of the Rosary are prayed Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.
- The Light of Mercy Prayer Group prays the Divine Mercy Chaplet and Rosary every Wednesday at 3:00 p.m.
- The Divine Mercy Chaplet and Rosary of the Seven Sorrows of Our Lady are prayed on Tuesdays and Fridays after daily Mass
- Prayer team members are also available to pray with you in church on weekends after each 4:00 p.m. and 9:30 Mass.
Liturgies in our Family of Parishes
For your convenience and information Our Family of Parishes Mass schedules
St. Lucy Mon and Friday at 9:00 am, Wed at 12:00 pm
St. Joan of Arc Mon - Thur 7am
St. Basil Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat at 8:30am Tue at 7:00 pm
St. Veronica Tue, Wed, Thur at 7:45 am in the Convent
Sat: 4:30pm, Sun: 8:30 am and 11:30 am
St. Joan of Arc
Sat: 4pm and 6pm, Sun: 8am , 10am and 12pm
Sat: 4:00 pm, Sun: 8:30 am and 10:30 am
Sat: 4:30 pm, Sun: 9:00 am and 11:00 am
If you attend any parish in the vicariate (Sts. Clare, Paul, Ambrose, Lucy, Joan of Arc, Isaac, Veronica, Basil, Pio, Margaret, Our Lady of Hope,) for Sunday Mass and put your envelope in the basket, your envelope will be returned to Star, your home parish. This gives you the freedom to go to a Mass that might be more convenient for a particular instance while also verifying your participation at Mass that weekend.