We invite you to have access to your parish account. This program provides you the opportunity to personally manage your account. Please visit https://detroit.parishsoftfamilysuite.com and create a New User Registration Form.
By creating your New User Registration Form, you will be able to
- Print your own statements.
- Update your family information: address, photo, member data and more.
1. In your web browser, enter the URL for the ParishSOFT website. For example:
The ParishSOFT Welcome screen is displayed:
2. Click the New User? link to display the New User Registration Form:
**The character limit is 5-20 characters for the User Name. It must only include Letters and Numbers. The system will not except Special Characters.
3. Complete Steps 1 -3 on the form. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk: *.
For a description of the fields on this form, go to Fields on New User Registration Form.
If your organization or church is not listed in the Organization/Church list, it is currently not licensed to use ParishSOFT Family Suite.
4. Click "Submit Registration" to submit your information to the system.
The system attempts to verify your personal information.
5. Do one of the following:
- If the system can verify all of the information in your registration request, it displays a confirmation message to inform you that your registration was successful. The system also sends an email containing your login credentials (username and temporary password) to the email address you provided in your registration.
After you receive the email, log in to your account. Check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder if the email does not arrive within a few minutes after you submit your request. For login instructions, go to How to Log in to My Own Church.
- If the system cannot verify all of the information in your registration request, it displays an acknowledgement message to notify you that your registration was received. Your registration request is put on hold until an administrator can personally review it.
Review time varies, but the process is typically completed within three days. Upon approval, you will receive an email containing your login credentials (username and temporary password). Check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder if the email does not arrive within that time frame. After you receive the email, log in to your account. For login instructions, go toHow to Log in to My Own Church.
- If the system cannot verify the information in your registration request, it displays a message to inform you that the registration was not successful. The message provides one or more options to help you resolve the problem. Choose the option that best fits your particular circumstance. If you need assistance resolving the problem, contact us for assistance.